Why PTC Creo?
PTC Creo is a suite of applications you can use to design products the way you want – not the way your CAD tool requires. With PTC Creo, you can create, analyze, view, and share designs downstream using 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric and direct modeling capabilities.
Each PTC Creo application shares the same user interface and is interoperable, meaning data can seamlessly transition from one to another.
What PTC Creo Can Do For You
• Take advantage of technical surfacing capabilities, advanced surfacing, rendering, and reverse engineering.
• Explore innovative product development opportunities with the most powerful concept design tools on the market, including: freeform surfacing, integrated parametric and direct modeling, and more.
Routed Systems Design
• Easily create 2D schematic designs and documentation for piping, cabling, and harnesses, and then use them to drive the associated 3D CAD models.
• It's all here: from the basics of part and assembly modeling to mechanisms to aesthetic surface design.
• Analyze and validate the performance of your 3D CAD designs before you make the first part.
Leveraging Design Data across the Organization
• Make sure stakeholders throughout the organization can easily view, interact, and share product data.
Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
• Ensure product designs seamlessly transition to manufacturing with NC, tooling and mold design solutions.
Designing in a Multi-CAD Environment
• Work effectively with data from multiple CAD systems in a single design environment.
What's New In Creo
Now more than ever, product design & manufacturing teams are expected to create products more efficiently & cost effectively, without sacrificing innovation or quality. Fortunately, Creo delivers the most scalable range of 3D CAD product development packages & tools in today’s market. Its variety of specific features, capabilities, & tools help engineers imagine, design, & create your products better.
Take your products from concept to digital prototype efficiently, precisely and intuitively with Creo—on the cutting edge of CAD for more than 30 years.
Coming Soon to Creo - Generative Design
- Unleash the power of the cloud to autonomously create product designs optimized for your engineering, manufacturing and business needs.
- Maximize productivity by quickly exploring innovative design options, selecting from the choices that best meet your requirements.
The Leading Product Design 3D CAD Software
Exciting new technologies are changing the world of product design. Creo includes breakthrough capabilities in Additive Manufacturing, IoT, Model-Based Definition (MBD) and Augmented Reality (AR). Design faster and smarter by connecting your digital design to your physical products.
Create, design, and innovate with Creo.
Augment Your Product Design Reality.
With Creo 4.0*, you can turn your digital design into physical reality. The key is Augmented Reality (AR).
Picture an immersive design review where you could experience your design in the real world, one where a single click summoned a 3D representation of your product.
We’ve integrated Creo with ThingWorx Studio, our world-leading AR platform. With a few clicks, you can author and publish an AR experience right from Creo. No programming skills needed.
Start your AR experience today!
Download the ThingWorx View app, Print the Gallery Experience ThingMark, and see the power of AR and ThingWorx Studio. Search for “ThingWorx View” in the Apple Store, Google Play Store or the Microsoft App Store.
*Available in Creo 4M010 Above